We would like to welcome you to our 2019 Atlantic Corvette Caravan website. Our caravan encompasses New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania and Eastern New York. Join us to celebrate the 25th Silver Anniversary of the National Corvette Museum. A great journey is being planned that we’re excited about and hope you will be too!.
*****Registration to join our caravan is now open*****
2019 Atlantic Corvette Caravan
Download Registration Form
John and Mary Nist
E-mail – AtlanticCaptains2019@gmail.com
Facebook – Atlantic Corvette Caravan 2019
John’s Cell 609-752-9290
|We joined the Museum in 1996, became Lifetime members in 1997 and a One Acre member of the Motorsports Park in 2012.|
Pennsylvania State Leaders
Marty and Laura Hegyi
E-mail – PACorvetteLeaders@gmail.com
Laura’s Cell 610-730-2695
|Marty and Laura are Lifetime members of the museum and both serve on the Allentown Area Corvette Club Membership Committee.|
Delaware State Leaders
State leadership positions still available in: Eastern New York
The Original Garden State Corvette Club
Allentown Area Corvette Corvette Club
Personal and Business sponsorship is very much welcomed and appreciated.
If you have a business and would like to support the Caravan we would love to hear from you.
Our journey begins in Harrisburg Pennsylvania. Friday, August 23, 2019 and Saturday August 24, 2019.
Hampton Inn and Springhill Suites,15 Capital Drive, Harrisburg Pennsylvania
- 2 night minimum stay Hotel price TBD
- Meet and greet pizza party Friday evening
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary car washing area
Things to see around Harrisburg PA:
Sunday, August 25, 2019 and Monday, August 26, 2019
Stone Wall Resort West Virginia.
The Resort below located on a beautiful lake of 82 miles of shoreline, sixteen miles of hiking and biking trails.
Single: $476.50 for two nights
Double: 545.24 for two nights.
- Resort fee, Park enhancement fee, 0ccupancy & State tax and Service charges
- Beautifully appointed lakefront room with refrigerator.
- Amazing cooked to order Breakfast Buffet each morning
- Delicious Dinner buffet Sunday evening August 25, 2019
- Banquet Buffet Dinner Monday evening August 26, 2019
Things to do at the resort:
- Hike over 16 miles of variable lengths and terrains in the beautiful woodlands. Experience the incredible views and observe wildlife and plant species indigenous to the lake environment.
- The Jacuzzi, Sauna and Stream Room will push the stress right out of your minds.
- Enjoy the Fitness Center
- Relax around or swim in the Indoor/Outdoor pool.
- Complimentary shuttle service throughout the resort
- Complementary fishing poles, frisbees, footballs and kickballs
- Complementary “fun in the sun” boat cruise on Little Sorrel each evening.
- Relax around the fire pit located outside TJ Muskies every night with a wood burning fire and great conversation.
- *Enjoy a drink in TJ Muskies offering craft beer, wine and mixed beverages.
- *Kayak, Canoe or Paddle boat on the Stonewall Jackson Lake.
- *Play Golf on the Palmer Signature Coursee.
- *Massages and Body treatments in Mt. Laurel Spa.
- *Purchase your own S’mores kit filled with all of the essentials to make the perfect S’more.
- (*Additional fee)
- Complimentary car wash area
Side Trips: Lambert’s Winery Tour, Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum ,West Virginia Museum of American Glass
Things to see around Stonewall
Tuesday, August 27, 2019 Lexington Kentucky
Embassy Suites, 1801 Newtown Pike, Lexington, Kentucky
Room rate per night $174.05 which includes:
- All State, Occupancy Taxes and service charges
- Guest Room is a two room suite that included a living room and bedroom separated by a small kitchenette equipped with a microwave, coffeemaker, small refrigerator and wet sink.
- Complimentary full cooked to order breakfast
- Managers reception from 5:30pm-7:30pm offering complimentary beer, wine, mixed drinks, soft drinks and light snacks.
- Kentucky themed dinner buffet. *Included in the registration fee.
- Complimentary car wash area
Welcome to Bowling Green, Kentucky
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, August 28 – August 31, 2019, Bowling Green Kentucky.
- Hotel rates TBD
- Complimentary Breakfast at all hotels in Bowling Green
- Celebration BBQ * Included in the Registration Fee.
- Complimentary car wash area at all hotels
- National Corvette Museum activities
- Please remember to register with the Museum in order to participate in the museum activities.
A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO OUR CARAVAN SPONSORS