We would like to welcome you to our 2019 Atlantic Corvette Caravan website. Our caravan encompasses New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania and Eastern New York. Join us to celebrate the 25th Silver Anniversary of the National Corvette Museum. A great journey is being planned that we’re excited about and hope you will be too!.
*****Registration to join the Atlantic Caravan is open*****
2019 Atlantic Corvette Caravan
Download Registration Form
John and Mary Nist
E-mail – AtlanticCaptains2019@gmail.com
Facebook – Atlantic Corvette Caravan 2019
John’s Cell 609-752-9290
|We joined the Museum in 1996, became Lifetime members in 1997 and a One Acre member of the Motorsports Park in 2012.|
Pennsylvania State Leaders
Marty and Laura Hegyi E-mail PACorvetteLeaders@gmail.com
Laura’s Cell 610-730-2695
|Marty and Laura are Lifetime members of the museum and both serve on the Allentown Area Corvette Club Membership Committee.|
|Erie, Pennsylvania Local Leaders
Dave & Susan Bossart
Dave and Susan are members of the Presque Isles Corvette Club.
Delaware State Leaders
Larry & Beth Bishop
|Larry and Beth are members of the NCM museum and proudly own a 2018 Watkins Glen Gray Coupe.|
Atlantic Corvette Caravan
Meet and Greet
November 3-4, 2018
Weekend package excluding hotel room is $180.00 per couple $110.00 per single. Package Includes:
- Miller Garage Tour Saturday afternoon.
- Dinner with cash bar at the Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar, Harrisburg, PA Saturday night.
- Outside parking for “Corvettes for Chip” event at the Carlisle Convention Center on Sunday. There is an additional $35.00 charge for inside parking with limited space available.
For your convenience we have blocked rooms at the Springhill Suites and Hampton Inn, 15 Capital Drive, Harrisburg, PA for Friday and Saturday night. Hotel rate is $119.00 per night plus tax.
The Original Garden State Corvette Club
Allentown Area Corvette Corvette Club
Corvette Club of Northern Delaware
Personal and Business sponsorship is very much welcomed and appreciated.
If you have a business and would like to support the Caravan we would love to hear from you.
2019 Atlantic Corvette Caravan to Bowling Green, KY, August 23, 2019 to August 31, 2019.
First stop: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Friday, August 23, 2019 and Saturday August 24, 2019.
Hampton Inn and Springhill Suites, 15 Capital Drive, Harrisburg Pennsylvania
- 2 night minimum stay. Hotel price to be announced later this year.
- Meet and greet pizza party Friday evening (included in registration fee)
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary car wash area
Optional things to do:
- Corvettes at Carlisle
- Turkey Hill Experience
- Antique Automobile Club of America Museum
- Civil War Museum
Second Stop: Stonewall Resort, Roanoke, West Virginia, Sunday, August 25, 2019 and Monday, August 26, 2019.
The Resort below located on a beautiful lake of 82 miles of shoreline.
Single: $476.50 for two nights
Double: $545.24 for two nights.
- Resort fee, Park enhancement fee, 0ccupancy & State tax and Service charges.
- Beautifully appointed lakefront room with refrigerator.
- Amazing cooked to order Breakfast Buffet each morning.
- Delicious Dinner buffet Sunday evening August 25, 2019.
- Banquet Buffet Dinner Monday evening August 26, 2019.
- Complimentary car wash stations throughout the resort.
Things to do at the resort:
- Hike over 16 miles of variable lengths and terrains in the beautiful woodlands. Experience the incredible views and observe wildlife and plant species indigenous to the lake environment.
- The Jacuzzi, Sauna and Stream Room will push the stress right out of your minds.
- Enjoy the Fitness Center.
- Relax around or swim in the Indoor/Outdoor pool.
- Complimentary shuttle service throughout the resort.
- Complementary fishing poles, frisbees, footballs and kickballs.
- Complementary “fun in the sun” boat cruise on Little Sorrel each evening.
- Relax around the fire pit located outside TJ Muskies every night with a wood burning fire and great conversation.
- Enjoy a beverage around the fire pit overlooking the lake
- *Enjoy a drink in TJ Muskies offering craft beer, wine and mixed beverages.
- *Outfitters Pass gives you unlimited sessions with kayaks, canoes, stand-up paddle boards, paddle boats and road bikes.
- *10% discount on any golf page on the Palmer Signature Course.
- *10% discount off all spa treatments at Mt. Laurel Span in the resort.
- *Purchase a “Hobo Pack” to make the perfect S’more.
- (*Additional fee)
Optional things to do:
- Appalachian Glass *Must see*
- Mountaineer Museum
- Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum
Third Stop: Embassy Suites, Lexington, Kentuky, Tuesday, August 27, 2019.
Room rate per night $174.05 which includes:
- All State, Occupancy Taxes and service charges.
- Guest Room is a two room suite that included a living room and bedroom separated by a small kitchenette equipped with a microwave, coffeemaker, small refrigerator and wet sink.
- Complimentary full cooked to order breakfast.
- Manager’s reception from 5:30pm-7:30pm offering complimentary beer, wine, mixed drinks, soft drinks and light snacks.
- Kentucky themed dinner buffet. *Included in the registration fee.
- Complimentary car wash area.
Fourth Stop: Bowling Green, Kentucky, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, August 28 – August 30, 2019, Bowling Green Kentucky.
- Hotel prices to be announced later this year.
- Complimentary Breakfast at all hotels in Bowling Green.
- Wednesday Evening Picnic Barbecue at Beech Bend Park. *Included in the Registration Fee.
- Complimentary car wash area at all hotels.
A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO OUR CARAVAN SPONSORS
If it’s worth collecting, it’s worth protecting.™